HO scale CPL's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 7 09:05:21 EST 2014

I have the diagrams/blueprints from the NWHS, it should have everything
needed.  Although we would need to specify which masts and heads to use,
the drawings have some of older, not used really tall masts.

The one thing that is a pain is the marker lights on absolute stop

David

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 10:47 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org