HO scale CPL's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 2 09:00:25 EST 2014

try here for a signal controller (and more signals!)

http://www.integratedsignalsystems.com/

The other method is using digtrax's SE8C

I will be doing PLS on my layout. I have operating 3 color targets
(thats single light head 2 color LED for a differrent area of my layout)
already using JMRI and the SE8C.

-Lynn-