HO scale CPL's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 1 10:52:08 EDT 2014

All,

I created the XML for JMRI to run N&W signals.  They are PLS, but that
would not stop you from wiring in CPL.

I am not a signal engr or N&W employee... So I did my best.  I still need
to double check if the logic for protecting the next signal is right.

For hardware I use RR circuit kits.  Their stuff provides flexibility to
program behavior in JMRI, and easily handles the number of LEDS. Their new
stuff is independent of the DCC/DC system you use.

David