HO Scale Station Kits

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 16 16:13:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

I spoke with King Mill & they said it was sold out.  I spoke with AMB, and
they reported that the former Roanoke Rails Principles own the rights,
which means they cannot make it.

Is there any way the NWHS can help with the former Roanoke Rails, AMB said
they tried to contact them with no luck.

David

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:13 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org