1776 question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 22 21:32:46 EDT 2014

I have a full set of N&W's official drawings for painting 1776 (N&W Drawing # 38-I-100 dated Feb 4, 1974) that were given to me by mechanical department friends in Brewster, OH during the 1970's (along with a complete set of NW-Black paint scheme drawings for N&W diesels).........Per these official drawings the entire roof is black including the top of the high short hood.  .....But be sure to properly match the shade of black N&W used.........Dupont 826 67606U Poly-urethane.............. as listed on the drawing. You must use the right shade of N&W black......

MY JOKE.......we seem to have so much fun with N&W Red and Pevler Blue I'm sure someone out there has an opinion on N&W Black too!

Ed Painter - Born in Bluefield, from Narrows, VA..........living in Dahlonega,GA