STATION COLORS

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Aug 20 22:01:12 EDT 2014

This may be a newbie type of question, but what era are these colors
correct for?  I'm interested in about 1940-1948, and at least one
station I know of on my short line (the Danville & Western) was jointly
owned by the D&W and the N&W.  It would be nice to know what color to
paint the depot.

Ken Rickman

--
Kenneth Rickman
Salisbury, NC

There are 10 types of people in this world,
Those that understand binary and those that don't!

---