Tuscan color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 13 16:32:53 EDT 2014

I agree that even if we did have color chips the discussion would never be finalized. Look at the Pennsy group and their never-ending discussion of THEIR Tuscan and DGLE. They DO HAVE chips and there is always someone questioning their accuracy and application to models.

Like you said..........what works for you is the right shade!

My 2¢,
Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works