Tuscan color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jul 5 19:27:19 EDT 2014

I mix 2 and 1/2 parts of Scalecoat N&W Red to one part of Scalecoad ATSF red. On an HO model, the result looks like the color I remember. If you want something straight out of the bottle, try to find some Floquil "Wisconsin Central Maroon." To me, it is just a tad darker than I prefer, but not bad. Unfortnately, Floquil is discontinued, but you may be able to locate some old stock somewhere.

Jim Nichols