N&W Tuscan Red

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 4 18:18:53 EDT 2014

As everyone else has said, you have to pick what looks good to you. The
method outlined below happens to be the same as what I've started using. I
think it looks pretty good to match the photos, etc. I have.  I'd be curious
who submitted the one below and if anyone has tried LV Cornell Red over gray
to possibly brighten it for NS models.

Phil Miller

Fredericksburg