Tuscan color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jul 2 15:21:06 EDT 2014

I am new member to the modeling list.  I am painting an N scale passenger
car set and wondered what color you folks recommend to match the Tuscan
red.

Thank you,

Lee Burns

_

This e-mail message, including attachments, may contain confidential,
proprietary, or export controlled information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution, or other use is prohibited,
unless expressly authorized.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, and delete
all copies of the original message from your systems.