FW: Pocahontas

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 1 00:19:41 EDT 2014

Wow...

My father's father was killed in a cave-in up in Pennsylvania back around
the time that this film was made.  He had went into the mine before his
crew went to work to check for any gas or other problems and soon after he
entered it the mine collapsed on him, but he was the only one to die that
day.  Can not thank you enough for sharing the link... it is something my
daughter and I will both treasure because it gives us a glimpse at what
life would be like mining.  We do appreciate it!!!
--

*jerry <jmlaboda at gmail.com <jmlaboda at gmail.com>>*

*HAVING AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE...*

*PROUD FATHER OF A MILITARY MAN!!!*

*Passenger Car Photo Index -- ** UPDATED 11/11/13 WITH OVER 8244 NEW LINKS
ADDED**!!!*
<http://passcarphotos.info>

*N-scale Varnish Passenger Car User's
Guide<http://n-scalevarnish.info/index/varnish/UsersGuide/
<http://n-scalevarnish.info/index/varnish/UsersGuide/>>Southern Railway
Historical & Modeling Resources - FINALLY updated 2 JANUARY 2012!!!*
<http://southernmodeler.info/>

*Appreciate Freedom???  Thank a Veteran!!!*