Homasote VS Pink foam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri May 9 11:52:19 EDT 2014

ok it is far less dusty then cutting Celotex insulation foan and the dist seems much heavier, but I would still have worn a respirator for that.

Barry ReevesLeicester UK

Subject: Re: Homasote VS Pink foam
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 00:04:48 -0400
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

Homasote cutting video as my contribution to this thread.
http://youtu.be/KvieQOfI0nQ
I'm using Homasote splines on my layout, so have done a LOT of cutting this past year. Definitely an outdoor job. Blade is a 60 tooth Freud Diablo, fixture is home-made.

Matt GoodmanColumbus, Ohio
Sent from my mobile