HO GP9's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 18 17:35:54 EDT 2014

I've researched the 500s for awhile, and I'm pretty sure that's all that needs to be done. The only other thing I've noticed so far is that new handrails/stanchions would need to be installed. Of course I've only studied this in N Scale, but I'm eager to see how you go about in modeling a 500 in HO.

-Evan Miller