N&W Caboose in HO

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 28 18:15:23 EDT 2014

A google search should list a link to my build thread of the AMB model. I'm mobile right now, but can provide the link later if there is interest.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

On Mar 28, 2014, at 8:39 AM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

Berry

NWHS commissary sells the AMB CF caboose kit
http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/models.html
$36.96

Eric

> On 2014-03-28 07:51, NW Modeling List wrote:

> Barry,

> American Model Builders offers a laser cut wood kit for the N&W Class

> CF caboose; see Kit No. 864 at:

> http://www.laserkit.com/laserkit.htm [1]

> The CF, as well as other steam era class N&W cabin cars have been

> produced in brass and may be available on the secondary market.

> Jim Brewer

> -------------------------

> FROM: "NW Modeling List" <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>

> TO: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

> SENT: Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:21:00 PM

> SUBJECT: N&W Caboose in HO

> Hi All

> is there an HO stream era N&W caboose available?

> Thanks

> Barry Reeves

> Leicester UK

ist/