Help me with my locomotive roster

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Mar 15 12:09:40 EDT 2014

By 1975 you would have a great variety of N&W diesels in various paint schemes. Almost anything you can buy RTR would be appropriate. The Tuscan red freight units and the white NORFOLK and WESTERN lettering were later, but any other color scheme up to and including the white "NW" would be correct, as would the low nose SD40-2's.

Jim Nichols