Timonium Show - Model Railroad Open House

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 27 17:26:02 EST 2014

Hello Jim
I wonder f you have any photos of your layout you could post or send me. I am a little far away to come this time.(Leicester UK)
The garden line I hope to start this year will be a fictional (unless I find a real one) N&W branch that served 2 coal mines and a small town. I want to pull loaded 20 and 40 car coal trains around my garden with Y6b's on the front.
Barry Reeves