Does anyone have a 1947 Locomotive encyclopedia?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 13 13:48:16 EST 2013

Hi Gang!
I was reading an old article by Vern French. While working on the
Williamson model for his book he found the floor plan for the Machine Shop in
Williamson in the 1947 issue of the Locomotive Encyclopedia. Of course I have
several issue but not this one! Go figure!!! LOL If anyone by chance has the
47 issue could you possible scan in the floor plan and email it to me? I
would appreciate it until such time as I can find a reasonable priced copy of
the 47.
Thanks
Ray Russell Sr.