Few Questions about Sunset M

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 12 09:56:19 EST 2013

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Jim- I have been there and took the locomotive with me. They were a little
bit baffled about DCC installation. Great place!

Rick- What screws should I use? What about installing a working coupler on
the front?

Lynn- Are the tender trucks doing all the pickup? I see the locomotive
won't run without the tender. What needs isolated to install the decoder?
Again, I've never done a brass DCC installation before so any details you
can provide would be helpful. I have very little DCC installation
experience besides plug and go. So brass is daunting.

Thanks all!

Brad Custer
Columbus, OH