Few Questions about Sunset M

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 10 18:40:15 EST 2013

I would try rolling the tender on track first. Assuming you wouldn't be running your M on less than 22" radius curves you should be OK. On my Sunset M, the front truck swivels about the same distance as the rear truck with the Kadee coupler box installed. Kadee makes a #232 coupler box which may allow more play, but it will require a lot of work on a brass model. It takes one center screw, so that means drilling and tapping a mounting hole.

My M did not come with any paperwork.

--Rick Morrison