Coal mine Blueprints??

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Oct 12 19:17:34 EDT 2013

It's not often I totally blow an Internet search but I sure did this one! I
have been searching for 1950's mines! After taking a dinner brake and a
stroll through a book on mining that I realized I needed to change my search
parameters from coal mines to coal prep plants and a ton of info and photos
came up!
I am still however looking for a set of blueprints for dimensions! If
anyone has anything like this please contact me!
Ray Russell Sr

In a message dated 10/12/2013 4:48:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,