Soundtrax Tsunami 1000 in Bachmann J Class

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Oct 6 09:26:52 EDT 2013

Hi,

Basically, it is never going to be right on all speed steps. You can get
it closer for a range. You need either a cam on an axle, or to live with
it. I would pick a relatively small range at slow speed and match that.

TCS wow sound is the best I have seen at cuff rate, they let you set
multiple settings across different speed steps. They have the hooter, but
I am not sure about the J whistle.

David