3rd Rail Jawn Henry

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 4 23:38:03 EDT 2013

having the HO model it is quite the unique engine. But I kinda call it
the flying brick of an engine, thats the effect seeing it run. Having
reworked the running drive etc etc, the kind of engine this is, there
should have been a redesign into a c-c, c-c style engine instead of such
a huge block of a locomotive. I think a steam turbine still shows
promise but like the onslaught of the diesel, it just got cut off.

-Lynn-