N&W steam era decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 2 12:50:39 EDT 2013

I will be waiting for these sets to be released. My present projects can be put off until these sets have been received.
Lois J. Ponton
ljpli at hotmail.com

Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 17:12:51 -0400
Subject: Re: N&W steam era decals
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

Lois and all,

I am currently working with the N&WHS to get these sets recreated. As totally new decals sets under the ShellScale banner they will be completely new and accurate. With our current schedule it will probably be in the fall of the year before they start becoming available.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
ShellScale Decals
www.shellscale.com