N&W steam era decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 1 16:38:50 EDT 2013

Jim

I can tell you that I have already done the artwork correctly, it is done to full size, so that stencils can be made on these and others. I've not had anything to paint on this nature, but has been done. I've been working with Richard Shell about these and some decal sets that are not on the market in correct form and size.

Best
Ken Miller