Y2 2-8-8-2 Project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 16 15:46:36 EDT 2013

Precision Scale Co. sells spoked wheels. Their HO-31904 is a 33", 8
spoked, flush axle, wheelset for $4.50. They do have a minimum
purchase amount, so perhaps a number of folks could go together to
get what they want. They have other sizes too, if I guessed the wrong
size or type...

Speaking of wheels, I hope you can find replacements for those large
flange drivers. They certainly are not up to the standard of your
detailing work !

Dave Ayers