Y2 2-8-8-2 Project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 15 10:40:57 EDT 2013

I am not sure if this the correct place for me to address this subject but here goes anyway. I have begun the construction of a Y2 using a Rivarossi Y6b mechanism as the basis. So far I have documented the stages of construction with photos which upon completion I plan to make into a CD for presentation to various model clubs and other interested groups. It is noted that Mr. Brewer frequently makes requests for items regarding N&W models and this is to advise that I am more than willing to share my experience with the readers of the Arrow if you are interested. Just food for thought.

Bob
Sent from my iPad