"Norfolk and Western Jr. Railway"

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Dec 29 16:03:31 EST 2012

I finally had time to pull out the first magazine with an article on the Bussa layout, I scanned it at low res to keep the files small. They are fuzzy, but I think still readable. I think there is at least another article, but just have not felt like standing around looking for it so far.

This was the October 1948 N&W Magazine, from the steps, it sure looks like a caboose end platform as the entrance, I think the business car end came a bit later than this.

Best
Ken Miller