"Norfolk and Western Jr. Railway"

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 14 11:18:45 EST 2012

As I recall. the platform at the entrance was from the wood business car #400,
which was scrapped at Portsmouth about the same time Roanoke Shops was building
the steel #400. The N&W Magazine article was in 1952. (Can't give the month, as
my photocopy does not list it, but it was on pages 536-538)

Jim Nichols