Static grass applicator

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Dec 9 15:03:05 EST 2012

Jim,

The scenery group on Yahoo has had an extensive discussion on these items in the past. Just join the group and look in the archives.

Kurt S. Kramke

On 12/09/12, NW Modeling List wrote:

Does anyone know how to make a static grass applicator out of an
electric fly swatter. I read in Model Railroader that it can be done
but it did not show how to do it. I am retired and living on a fixed
income. The price of $280 is to steep for me but I would like to try
to make one. I have been modeling the Norfolk&Western for over 40
years and this would make a great contribution for my layout. Thank
you all, Jim Bryant

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org