Static grass applicator

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Dec 9 12:11:48 EST 2012

Try an Internet search. There was an illustrated tutorial on how to make one using the Harbor Freight model. Today's flyer has them on sale at HF for $1.99. Basically you cut off the racket from the handle and ground one lead to a metal spice shaker and connect the other to a wire with a alligator clip. Power it with a suitable wall wart instead of batteries
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone