Modeling in O Scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 29 07:35:51 EST 2012

My N&W is a fictitious branch line with two coal loaders and a small town for switching at the end of the branch.

I haven't started scenery yet, just getting operational so I don't have munch in the way of pictures.

If any of you are going to be visiting near Jacksonville FL, Let me know. There are six operating O scale two rail layouts here. I'd be glad to take you around.

Cheers

Tom Lewis