Atlas O to make N&W caboose

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 28 16:48:52 EST 2012

On 11/28/2012 10:05 AM, NW Modeling List wrote:

> In a recent Atlas O update, are offering an N&W C-31P caboose. The

> picture in the ad was showing a 555XXX C-32P cupola window

> arrangement, so I asked Atlas about this. Atlas has assured me that

> the cab will indeed be the 518XXX body style. While I have no

> immediate need for something this new, the C-31P's were the top of the

> line cab to ride and my all time favorite. So, I guess I'll get a

> couple just in case somewhere down the road I decide to dieselize.

> BTW, How many members model in O scale?

I model the N&W in O Scale. As well as several other minor scales.

Take care
Bill

--
== Scale Model Railroad Products ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill and Diane Wade

B.T.S.
RR 1 Box 141A
Belington, WV 26250

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.