MTH Hopper Query

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 26 07:55:01 EST 2012

Gerard:

In addition to Jim's answer and suggestion, I recommend "Norfolk and
Western Coal Cars" by Andrew Dow as a reference. I'm not sure if the NWHS
Commissary still has this in stock, but a check of their web site will tell you.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 11/26/2012 7:04:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,