Horn Q?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 8 17:36:28 EST 2012

The N&W T6 had the same horns from the beginning. The GP30 had their horns
change later. I looking for the answers on the original horns. I believe
that the conductors side had P3 2 horns facing each direction, but I don't
know if there were horns on the engineers side and if they were different.
Any help would be grateful.

Thanks, Stephen