HO Virginian AG - New Model?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Sep 28 16:51:07 EDT 2012

I was in the room when Rivarossi was asking for a ideas for a new project. The gentlemen turn to me and asked what I thought and I suggest doing the VGN AG as it could utilize the existing dies of the C&O loco by changing the domes and doing a new tender. Rivarossi like the idea and I never heard anymore. It sounds as though there are different ideas if the loco will be correct or not. I guess we will have to wait and see. I saw the Rivarossi ad in the November Model Railroader on page 69.

Thanks, Stephen