NWSL G1 gear box?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 4 07:53:13 EDT 2012

Stephen---I haven't done the G1 but I recently did an Alco Jawn Henry.
I had the same question--what gears to order. Turns out the answer was
simple--I called NWSL and they were VERY knowlegable and helpful--even
went through the pros and cons of metal vs plastic gears. In a few
days, I had my gears for Jawn. Give them a call--their phone # is on
their web site.