Modeling the Burro crane

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 16 19:46:07 EDT 2012

Has anyone modeled a N&W Burro crane?

Stephen Rineair

From: nw-modeling-list-bounces at nwhs.org
[mailto:nw-modeling-list-bounces at nwhs.org] On Behalf Of NW Modeling List
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 2:34 PM
To: NW Modeling List
Subject: Re: C630's

About twenty years ago Model Railroader did an article on converting the
chassis of a Athrean Trainmaster including the trucks. You might check
their web list for the article.
Joe

On 7/16/2012 9:32 AM, NW Modeling List wrote:

On Jul 15, 2012, at 2:24 PM, NW Modeling List wrote:

I have not; but would be inclined to modify a TM chassis to fit the Bowser
shell.

Nigel
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nigelmisso

_

Thanks Nigel had not thought about doing it that way. I had thought of

doing a Trainmaster and changing the sound chip to an ALCO for the reposers
N&W owned. I will study the Trainmaster chassis and see how much work it
would be.

JWall

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org