VGN MOW

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 24 22:57:01 EDT 2012

That's kinda what I thought, but wanted to be sure. Most of the MOW photos
I've got in various VGN books are mostly black and white, and the few
color photos look like the roofs are either faded and weathered black or faded
and weathered dark brown. I've got some Polly Scale "Grimy Black" paint
I'll try out on one. I've used it on a couple of VGN caboose roofs with
excellent results. Thanks for responding!

Greg Harrod

In a message dated 5/24/2012 6:15:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,