Structure colors

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Apr 19 11:30:33 EDT 2012

I have never heard of whire with black trim, but you can add cream with brown
trim and cream with white trim. Jim Brewer did an excellent article on this in
the Arrow a few years back (something about "station colors" as I recall.)  BTW:
white with green trim was the last scheme, despite what you may have seen in the
N&W Handbook or in N&W Facilities in Color. Both of them quote the wrong
sequence. I know; I was there!

Jim Nichols