Whats wrong with this video?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 16 10:44:44 EDT 2012

There is a 1948 RAILROAD magazine article that describes a 'shifter' moving
a 40-ish cut of coal from Williamson to Roanoke ( I think it was) using a
Y-3 and some pushers at times. The one key theme seems that this type of
operation was very common on the Pokey and that shifters moving blocks of
cars across a district was a daily event.

I also know that lower priority loads moved across the Peavine by being
moved to Sardinia from Portsmouth by the East End Shifter and picked up by
the West End Shifter for movement to Clare Yard in Cincinnati.

I report later on what issue this article was in.

Gary Rolih

Cincinnati