SD45 1728

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 16 06:01:07 EDT 2012

While October is a little late for what I was thinking of it is still the same year. Guess I have to change months. I am going to go ahead and model the 1728. My next question is where was she painted?

Did Reading paint her before return to the N&W or was she repainted after being back home?

I will post some pics but I have to finish the layout first and there seems to be an ALCO ahead of the SD. Pics of the high hood 425 might make it here first.

James Wall