Class k and spectrum heavy mountain

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Mar 19 13:41:34 EDT 2012

I started on a K1 several years ago with a Spectrum Heavy Mountain. There
was a guy on here that I bought a resin casting of the unique sand dome.
The guy was on this list. I used the tender from and IHC 4-8-2 which looks
very close to the hand me down tenders N&W but on them late in there life.
You will need to change to buckeye trucks.

It should work out just fine as a kitbash. I never finished mine because I
got busy on other things.

John Rhodes