Need brass PFM N&W 'A' tender

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 30 10:24:00 EST 2012

Dave,
If you need photos of this tender, I can take some images of my PFM. (it's unpainted too)

Dave Willis
(blt 1962, c/n 4)

Subject: Need brass PFM N&W 'A' tender
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:29:57 -0500
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

All,

I just got a PFM N&W 'A" 2-6-6-4 'basket case'. I can fix the bent and missing parts, but it came with a GEM C&O tender - not even close, so I need the correct tender for this model.

Does anyone have one to sell, or know where I can find one ?

There was a Gem 'J' tender on eBay, and I checked out how close it might be. Oddly it appears to to the right size and shape, but is missing the doghouse (not a problem), and rivets (big problem).

Any comments on N&W tender commonality, or variations in 'A' tenders ?

Thanks,

Dave
http;//daveayers.com
http;//brassbackshop.com