Need brass PFM N&W 'A' tender

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 29 17:40:21 EST 2012

Dave,
I'm not familiar with what PFM offered, but when Key offered theirs for example, they included the first group of A's 1200 thru 1209 which were delivered with a B class non- streamlined tender. The prototypes were later rebuilt into H class streamlined tenders. I'm assuming you're looking for a streamlined tender which could be H, C, or I class depending on which group of A's you're looking at.
Road numbers 1210 thru 1234 used class C tenders except #1223 which had the H class tender
Road numbers 1235 thru 1242 used class I tenders
All three types of tenders were used on the Y6, Y6a, and Y6b's as well.

Don Yelverton