Need brass PFM N&W 'A' tender

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 28 13:29:57 EST 2012

All,

I just got a PFM N&W 'A" 2-6-6-4 'basket case'. I can fix the bent
and missing parts, but it came with a GEM C&O tender - not even
close, so I need the correct tender for this model.

Does anyone have one to sell, or know where I can find one ?

There was a Gem 'J' tender on eBay, and I checked out how close it
might be. Oddly it appears to to the right size and shape, but is
missing the doghouse (not a problem), and rivets (big problem).

Any comments on N&W tender commonality, or variations in 'A' tenders ?

Thanks,
Dave
http;//daveayers.com
http;//brassbackshop.com