N&W brass diesels - opinions about custom paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 25 16:14:46 EST 2012

Thanks, Ed.

I’d say you’ve clearly answered my questions 1) and 3).

It’s reassuring that the numbers applied are appropriate N&W numbers for the respective models.

Regarding my question 2): I cannot discern whether the SD-40 is painted black or a really dark blue. The blue on the RS-11 seems to be something like the blue that I recall.

Again, I appreciate your reply!

Regards,
Jerry P.