Lettering Question?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 13 21:56:48 EST 2012

Stephen:

It's "Brownhoist", one word, proper name. I do not claim 100% certainty
on this, but I *think* the lettering was typically white; any color photos
I've seen of them that's been the case. Now, I'm sure others will
immediately point out all the cases where it wasn't, and we'll probably find it's a
case-by-case situation.

Good luck!

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 1/13/2012 9:24:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,