Q on ex NW Pass Cars as NS Business Cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 9 12:16:09 EST 2012

Jim & Richard; Thank you both for the informative responses. It looks as if I will need some more ShellScale decals.... Regards,
Russ Goodwin
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:16:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Q on ex NW Pass Cars as NS Business Cars
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

Russ,

The number I have for the actual paint is:

Tuscan Red OEM: 2S MFG:FRD/1977/LINK DELSTAR: DAR2831X H -DARK RED
ACRYLIC ENAMEL (NO METALLIC)

This color was also used on 1977 Lincoln automobiles.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell

In a message dated 1/8/2012 7:04:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,