woodland scenics burns

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 7 22:36:47 EST 2012

Fortunately, NOT as disastrous as first imagined.

Jim Stapleton
====================
Seen on another forum:

"Dear all,

As you may have heard we have experienced a fire here at Woodland
Scenics and there is good news and bad news. The good news is that no
one was hurt during the fire or evacuation process. The bad news is that
it took out a couple of our manufacturing buildings. However, and
fortunately, there is more good news than bad.

We encompass multiple buildings that are spread out all over the town of
Linn Creek. We only lost two of those buildings and those two contained
just a small portion of our manufacturing facilities. Our shipping
department, warehouse and corporate offices were spared any damage, as
were most of our manufacturing buildings, so it is business as usual.

Thanks for all your concerns.

Respectfully,

Gale Cousins
Director of Sales & Customer Service