N&W projects

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 30 13:05:34 EST 2011

I was just taking a break from my time off doing some modeling, and was
wondering what projects everyone was working.

I am trying to find a photo for a 50's burro crane that I am painting. I am
also trying to find out what font to use on a N&W/ACL E6.

I have some other projects I can't wait to get to later but it always is
later. We have the modeling contest coming up, what project

are you working on Jim N. or is it a surprise? I'm sure Jim Brewer has
something up his sleeve. Please let us know what exciting projects

are happening and some photos would be great too! Stephen Rineair